Basic Care Plans
The Basic Care Plans include:
- Semi-annual wellness exams. Twice a year, your pet will have a complete physical exam by the veterinarian. This ensures any possible early detection of illnesses or dental disease as well as maintains your pet’s overall health.
- All vaccines.
For dogs: Rabies, Distemper/Parvo Combo, Leptospirosis, Lyme Disease, Bordetella (kennel cough), and Influenza.
For cats: Rabies, Feline Distemper Combo, Feline Leukemia Vaccine.
- Intestinal parasite exams every six months. This checks for a variety of parasites that your pet may pick up throughout the year, and ensures that your pet stays free of parasites.
- Annual bloodwork screenings.
For dogs: Complete blood count to check for anemia, leukemia, infection, and more. Blood chemistry panel to check organ functions including liver and kidney, diabetes screening, and more. Heartworm disease testing. Lyme disease testing. Ehrlichiosis and Anaplasmosis testing for tick borne diseases.
For cats: Complete blood count to check for anemia, leukemia, infection, and more. A chemistry blood panel to check organ function including liver and kidneys, diabetes screening, and more. Blood testing for feline leukemia and feline AIDS in kittens and outdoor cats.
- Annual Urine testing. This screens for infection, crystals, and cancerous cells.
- 3 Illnesses Exams available throughout the year.
- Anytime your pet is not feeling well, you may drop off the pet with us as early as 6 AM and the veterinarian will exam the pet and give you a call to discuss the prognosis and treatment. This feature alone makes the basic care plan quite a bargain!
The cost for the DOG Basic Care Plan is $480/year which may be spread out over a 12 month payment of $40/month.
The cost for the CAT Basic Care Plan is $360/year which may be spread out over a 12 month payment of $30/month.
Add On To The Plan
For additional charges, you may add the following to your Basic Care Plan:
- Heartworm prevention and Flea/Tick prevention. We offer a variety of products for heartworm and flea/tick prevention including Bravecto, Credelio, Interceptor Plus, Revolution Plus, and Proheart.
- Spay/neuter surgery. For an additional add on fee, you can have your pet spayed or neutered.
- Dental cleanings with full mouth radiographs. For an additional fee, you can take care of your pet’s oral health.
- A senior package. This package includes additional urine screenings and thyroid testing yearly.
What is NOT on the Basic Care Plan?
These are procedures which are not on the plan and which are charged to you per visit.
- Diagnostics, medications, and treatments recommended for illnesses.
- Retail items.
- Boarding, grooming, day care, and aquamation for deceased pets.
- Emergency care and surgery.
Basic Care Plans are NOT an insurance plan.