Our professional grooming services are like a spa day for your pet! Our gentle grooming staff loves dogs and cats and are highly trained to provide you with breed specific cuts just the way you like. They have been trained to handle difficult pets, too, and work with our veterinary staff to alert you of any potential medical issues. You’ll be pleased to show off your pet when they are done!
To be groomed at Summit Bridge Vet Hospital, all pets must be up to date on their vaccines and vet visits. This protects your pet as well as other pets. The requirements for dogs are thier Rabies, Distemper (DHPP), Bordetella (also known as Kennel Cough) vaccines and we strongly recommend Canine Influenza (flu). Additionally, dogs must have had a negative fecal examine within the past year and be on a Flea prevention. For cats we require Rabies vaccine, a negative fecal with in the last year and they must be in a flea prevention.
Did you know that grooming not only makes your pet look better but helps with your pet’s overall health?
Here are some benefits to regular grooming:
- Promotes healthy skin and coat, reduces fur matting and lessens the dander in your home
- Keeps your pet’s fur clean and smelling great
- Promotes healthy anal glands, and prevents ear infections, and tooth decay
- Keeping nails trimmed promotes correct posture, allows for running/walking, and reduces infections
- Allows the groomer to check for and alert you to any potential medical issues
- Plus, your pet will love the attention
*Prices subject to change at the discretion of the groomer*
Need more information? Give us a call at 302-834-PETS (7387).
Grooming Package Only $30.00 With Any Bath or Groom
Includes premium shampoo and conditioner, teeth brushing, nail filing and pawlish, paw balm, bow/bandana